Developer: iRidium mobile
The module enables control of Dimmer devices in the HDL Buspro bus with manual input of parameters. The HDL scanner can be used for automatic search of HDL Buspro devices.
Also the scanner downloads and installs modules for required devices without requesting parameters. The module works by the HDL Buspro protocol.
- On / Off;
- Brightness control.
Sets of Actions, Events, Conditions enables use of all module functions in macros and scenes:
- Turn on – to turn on the light;
- Turn off – to turn off the light;
- Set brightness - to set brightness of the light.
- On – the dimmer had just been turned on;
- Off - the dimmer had just been turned off;
- Light has become brighter - brightness has become higher than the indicated value;
- Light has become less bright - brightness has become lower than the indicated value.
- On – the dimmer is on;
- Off – the dimmer is off;
- Light is brighter - brightness is higher than the indicated value;
- Light is less bright - brightness is lower than the indicated value.
Customer support service by UserEcho