HDL Security Module
Developer: iRidium mobile
The module enables control of Security Module devices in the HDL Buspro bus with manual input of parameters. The HDL scanner can be used for automatic search of HDL Buspro devices. Also the scanner downloads and installs modules for required devices without requesting parameters.The module works by the HDL Buspro protocol.
- Send alarm (available alarms: current, emergency, panic, gas, fire, temperature, power, silence);
- Set arming status (available arming statuses: vacation, away, night, night guest, day, disarm).
Sets of Actions, Events, Conditions enables use of all module functions in macros and scenes (routines).
- Send alarm - to send the selected alarm to the security controller;
- Set arming status - to set the selected arming status of the security controller.
- Arming status has changed to - arming status has changed to the selected value.
- Arming status is - arming status is set up to the selected value.
Customer support service by UserEcho