HDL Sensor Input Temperature
Developer: iRidium mobile
The module enables display of Sensor Input Temperature devices in the HDL Buspro bus with manual input of parameters. The HDL scanner can be used for automatic search of HDL Buspro devices. Also the scanner downloads and installs modules for required devices without requesting parameters. The module works by the HDL Buspro protocol.
- Temperature display of all 4 sensors.
Sets of Events and Conditions enables use of all module functions in macros and scenes (routines).
- Temperature rises above - temperature has become higher than the indicated value;
- Temperature drops below - temperature has become lower than the indicated value.
- Temperature is above - temperature is higher than the indicated value;
- Temperature is below - temperature is lower than the indicated value.
Customer support service by UserEcho