On this forum you can discuss iRidium modules with other users. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.
No similar topics found.
The module enables control of Modbus controller by TCP. It works by 4 simple steps:
- Add a device ("plus" icon in the module section);
- Choose a control element (widget);
- Enter a register parameters;
- Control a device.
You can add multiple devices in the module.
Available control elements:
- Button - allows to set a register value with button;
- Relay - allows to set a register value with switch;
- Dimmer - allows to set a register value with slider;
- Display - shows value from a register;
- Binary sensor - shows binary value from a coil (discrete input) register;
- Value input - allows to set a register value with editbox.
Customer support service by UserEcho