On this forum you can discuss iRidium modules with other users. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.
No similar topics found.
The module enables control of Inpute devices in the Domintell bus. Enter the parameters to control the device:
Host, Port, Password (if set) of the bus, serial number of the device, also choose name of your module.
Supported modules: DIN10V01, DISM04, DISM08, DISM20.
- Display input value.
A set of Events and Conditions allows you to use all module functions in macros and routines:
1) Value - value has become equal to the indicated value;
2) Value higher - value has become higher than the indicated value;
3) Value lower - value has become lower than the indicated value.
1) Value - value is equal to the indicated value;
2) Value higher - value is higher than the indicated value;
3) Value lower - value is become lower than the indicated value.
Customer support service by UserEcho