Modules

On this forum you can discuss iRidium modules with other users. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

+2
Answered
Dmitry Ryzhkov 9 months ago in Apple TV • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 2 months ago 2

Hello everybody, moving projects in somebody:)))

New Apple TV Lite driver in the Cloud Store.

+1
Under review
Wouter Verbeeck 5 months ago in Domintell / Domintell Scanner • updated by Wouter Verbeeck 4 months ago 28

Today we tested scanning a Domintell infrastructure. Iphone 7; andriod on Huawai P9

Findings:

After scanning, we can find the serial numbers of the modules in the listing. Once selected eand imported, this serial number cannot be seen in the module overview nor in the module detail (i.e domintell relay).

Also, in the module detail, we cannot see the given names of each relay contact, name from Domintell on iPhone7, but we CAN on android (was ok in previous version of i3 lite).

Once assigned a few relay contacts (2 relmay modules, 2 contacts from each module) to a room, we found the following:

- We receive feedback from Domintell when the staatus of a relay is changedby a physical

button.

- We can not send command to Domintell relay module.

Please advice

regards,

Wouter

Under review
Roger Stenvoll 1 month ago in HDL Buspro / HDL Dimmer • updated 4 days ago 10

Hi!

Does there exist a step-by-step guide on how to set up gate for HomeKit in i3 lite.

I am able to find the module in my home app, however I do not understand how to proceed in order to be able to control my lights using Siri.

I would like to try this out before bying a license, and am using the trial license. Does HomeKit, RPi server work under demo license?

Best regards,

Roger

Under review
Вадим Ефимов 2 months ago in KNX • updated by Slava Zhuravlev (expert) 1 month ago 2
В модуле KNX Button хотелось иметь воможность выбора иконок для любых приложений и возможнсть менять размер виджета от кнопки до размера слайдера.
Under review
info 2 months ago in Other • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 2 months ago 4

Hi, how can we get Blexbox driver in I3 lite? They have à open API. www.blebox.com

Under review
Braet Stijn 3 months ago in Modbus / Modbus TCP • updated by Slava Zhuravlev (expert) 3 months ago 1
How can find bac, the Ip adres of my modbus driver in Iridium Lite?In a current project
Under review
George Georgiou 3 months ago in HDL Buspro • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 3 months ago 3

I just start to use iridium lite and I use Z-Audio module but doesn't has all function. Can you help me Pls

Answered
Vladimir Bykov 6 months ago in Other • updated by Ilya Markov (expert) 6 months ago 3

Please, tell me, how to make item of widget сonfigurable.Another words, what should I do to allow the user to change the text "Channel #1 title" in the widget.

Completed
Ilya Markov (expert) 6 months ago in BAS-IP • updated 6 months ago 1

The module enables control of BAS-IP outdoor panel.

When installing the module it is required to indicate parameters of the SIP server (the SIP server has to be set up in advance) and the device.
Functions:
  • Displaying video from camera;
  • Receiving call;
  • Opening door;
  • Calling to the outdoor panel (optional).
Under review
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 6 months ago in Domintell / Domintell Scanner • updated by Ilya Markov (expert) 6 months ago 11

Hi,

when using the Domintell scanner with a DETH02 interface with a PASSWORD set OR a different portnumber set, the module is crashing.

Please add the possibility, to use a password on the DETH02 and add the possibility, to use passwords on the DETH02 interface.

Thanks

Theo