Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

+1
Waiting for user's reply
Maurits Roos 9 months ago in General • updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 9 months ago 2

In iridium two using the multi design feature you could change between multiple projects with a button with a script call

How do we do this in i3 with a button in the project to switch between projects

+1
Completed
Dmitry Shulgin 1 year ago in General • updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 6 months ago 3
Answer

Telegram message.irpz

first button sends a message from simple HTTP driver

second button uses SendEx method, it makes you able to process response from server.

Just need to know the group ID and message you want to send

Voting
Nikolay Rusanov 1 week ago in General • updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 1 week ago 1

If we want to use iRidium (pro and lite) for important tasks we need to be sure that proper feedback is received every time we run macros. We need a mode when command execution is checked.

Current macros:

Run command 1

Run command 2

Run command 3

No one cares if anything really happened. It's fast, yes, but need more reliable option.

Macros we need

Run command 1 | Check feedback 1

If no feedback 1 Run command 1 x3 times more

If no feedback 1 Send push

Run command 2 | Check feedback 2

If no feedback 2 Run command 1 x3 times more

If no feedback 2 Send push

Answered
avmarine 3 weeks ago in General • updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 3 weeks ago 3

Добрый день. Возможна конвертация разрешения проекта от меньшего к большему?

Сижу разбираюсь - не получается. Я беру типовой проект Metro House, открываю в Iridium Studio, в настройках проекта меняю разрешение проекта с iPad 1,2 на iPad 3,4, Сохраняю проект, передаю через трансфер на устройство: открываю на iPad 4 - картинка в 1/4 экрана. Что я делаю не так? Подобный проект из демо - отображается во весь экран.

Answered
Jongbum Park 2 months ago in General • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 1 month ago 2

Can a platform of RasberryPi 3 Model B (shipping the Rasbian O/S) use iRidium functionality fully?

Waiting for user's reply
Damian Martinez 2 months ago in General • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 3 weeks ago 2

Good morning. Im creating a i3pro - iridium server project to control a 5-line knx installation. Some times when I assign a command to a buttom in the interface the server sends a knx telegram to a different group address.

The server and the interface app are synchronized. When I write to the group address directly from the server web interface it works. It seems that the order from the interface to the server has a mismatch

How can I solve this? How does the server-interface communication work?

Not a bug
Евгений Лешкив 2 months ago in General • updated by Oksana (expert) 2 months ago 6

По образу i2 продолжаю активно пользоваться группами.

Замеил такую особенность, раньше при изменении названия группы попапов это название автоматически изменялось во всех макросах на кнопках.

Сейчас - нет. При изменении названия группы попапов это название не изменяется в макросах и, как следствие, макросы с группами попапов перестают работать.

Answer
Oksana (expert) 2 months ago

У вас устаревшая версия Studio, актуальная 1.1.0, скачать можно здесь в составе Setup

Completed
Kenny Stoepel 2 months ago in General • updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 2 months ago 3

When a button has multiple feedbacks set behaviour accordingly "AND" condition, "OR" condition to its state example: if button has 5 FB then i would like the following. if there is only 1 on I want state 2, ALL off sets state 1. I would expect that people would want this the other way around too (ALL on = state 2 else state 1). the behaviour now is the last feedback sets the state of the button.

Completed
Mike Slattery 2 months ago in General • updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 3 weeks ago 1

How can I set Kiosk mode with android? I need to disable the showing of the Android buttons. There should be a method in iRidium to disable these buttons.

Answered
Martin Lang 3 months ago in General • updated by Martin Lang 3 months ago 2

Just a short simple question: Is the connection between a iRidium Panel (iPad, Android, Windows Client, etc.) to a iRidium Server encrypted?