The new website looks great!
Can we please put the “Try Now” at the top of the page instead of the very bottom or as well as the very bottom?
Also, we need to make it clear to new users the process for doing a trial (I have already had to send this information out!)
These are the steps for trial:
- Download and install iRidium Studio (iRidium V3)
- Change compatibility settings to ‘Run as Administrator’
- Create a test project or open a sample project
- Run the Emulator in iRidium Studio
- Enter your iRidium mobile Credentials
- Click on Download Projects (there will be none to download if you are a new user with a quick registration)
- The very first time it will open a sample iRidium project about iRidium
- Close the Emulator and Run the Emulator again and you will be able to run projects for 20 minutes at a time
Perhaps we could put this information on the My Profile page,
Change to something like
Try the software, or complete registration to get full access by joining a company already registered or creating a new one.
Try the software Join a company Create a company or register as a freelancer
The try the software should go to a page listing the steps something like above
Customer support service by UserEcho