Static list suggestions
Nikolay Rusanov 7 лет назад • обновлен AlejandroG 4 года назад • 3
From my personal work with static lists I would suggest to update it's behavior:
- when first or last popup is selected, it should not try to move further, opening background
- there should be "infinite mode" when after last popup first popup is shown
- there should be "non-page" mode, when drag stops immediately, once finger is up
Сервис поддержки клиентов работает на платформе UserEcho
Another idea is add an option for show scroll bar permanently.
For example in the parameter "Scroll Bar" we can choose for:
- "Never/Hide/False" for invisible scroll bar (as actual "False" value)
- "Momentary/Auto-Hide" for temporarly show (as actual "True" value)
- "Always/Show/True" for always visible scroll bar
Almost 2 years ago, 17 up-votes.. seems like it's time to revisit the (static) list functionality.
Another request: please add a .Count property to the lists.