Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

Not a bug

Strange things on Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 11 months ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 9 months ago 4

Hi

Installer has iRidium account on website, and is using a ~ in his password.

When entering the password on a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, the password is deleted when he try to select the SYM button to enter the ~

Please fix this.

Thanks

Theo

Answered

drag drop items on run time

diego 11 months ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 11 months ago 3

Is it possible to program drag & drop items on run time ? On windows, IOS or Android.

Could you send any example? I need to know the XY position of the mouse or touch.

Best regards

Completed

Картинка отображаемая на месте DinamicImage пока идет загрузка

AlexDr 11 months ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 11 months ago 3

Есть ли какой-то способ показывать вместо пустого прямоугольника DinamicImage что-то вроде картинки или надписи "идет загрузка"? Не могу придумать как это можно реализовать скриптом. Встроенной функции кажется такой нет?

Answered

How to authorize a emulator?

Thales Cavalcanti 11 months ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Matthijs Dankelman 11 months ago 6
Answered

как в скрипте изменить состояние кнопки с off на on

Саша Тюменцев 11 months ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 11 months ago 1

нужно чтобы при нажатии одной кнопки другая меняла состояние или тоже самое в скрипте, при вызове функции изменить состояние кнопки.

button master i3 pro

feri setiawan 11 months ago in Applications / i3 Pro 0

hello how to program scene button master All On/Off in the i3 pro....

Regards

Fery

Answered

button master i3 pro

feri setiawan 11 months ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated 11 months ago 7

hello how to program scene button master All On/Off in the i3 pro....

Answered

changing projects

Thales Cavalcanti 11 months ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated 8 months ago 3

Is there any way to came back to the first start page when I am in the project aap, to change the project if I have more than one?

Under review

Force a trendchart autoscale?

Martin Lang 11 months ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by anonymous 11 months ago 6

hi,

the autoscale feature in the linear trendchart is ok, but when the app is running 24/7 on

a iRidium panel, the scaling doesn't recalibrate after a while. closing and starting the app

again scales the range to the actual timewindow. but, how to force the trendchart to force a new autorange scaling? is the a JS command you can send to the item?

thx.

best regards,

martin

Answered

i3 Pro Project Update

damian.flynn 11 months ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 11 months ago 1

What is the correct process to update a Panel project in I3 Pro?

The process i have been using is to update my project in studio, opening the account in the cloud, and then clicking edit on the current version of the project, I drag and drop the new file in place. This updates the cloud version successfully

I can then go to the Server and click the options to update from cloud, and it will proceed to download the new code.

I have not figured out how to Push or Pull the new version to the Panels?