Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

Mike Slattery 10 months ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated 10 months ago 1

Autohotkey allows for executing keyboard commands and running programs. The script file has the extension .ahk. Is there any method to execute this program using IR.Eecute.?

Waiting for user's reply
Benno Evers 10 months ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated 8 months ago 3

Hello,

Does anybody have experience with the use of SIP client in iRidium server?

I want to use the server to notify a user of a call from a intercom. I do this by sending a command string to the music system which then plays a sound.

It looks like the sip client in server disturbs the (external) sip server. I've tested this with 2 different intercoms and sip servers. In all cases it looks like when iridium server (with an sip client) is active the communication with other sip clients (iridium clients) is getting instable.

Tested with Mobotix and Dahua.

Thanks Benno

Mike Slattery 10 months ago in Applications / i3 Pro 0

Is there a method to enter and exit Fullscreen mode in JavaScript? I can do this in the System Menu but cannot find any command to do this.

Mike Slattery 10 months ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Jackie Roos 10 months ago 3

I am trying to use IR.Execute to run a keyboard program while in full screen mode, but the program is not showing on screen. The program is running and will block any button touch behind it. I just can't see it. The only way I can get it to show is to get out of full screen. Any suggestions?

Алекс 11 months ago in Applications / i3 Pro 0

Добрый день.

Могу -ли я получая от моего контроллера 8 битное слово по ModBus преобразовать его в 8 шт 1-но битных обратных связей для 8 кнопок. Если да то где я могу ознакомиться с подобным примером или статьей. Я не использую сервер, а на прямую отправляю данные на свой контроллер по ModBus.

Answered
Sorbodoekje 11 months ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 11 months ago 1

I am creating an app, which will be used in portrait mode, to control lights, climate, etc. It can also show some camera pictures. I want to be able to view the camera pictures in both landscape and portrait mode. Is this possible? Without affecting the other pages. And if so, how?

Answered
Александр Агеев 11 months ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated 11 months ago 4

как узнать количество тегов для выбора правильной лицензии? гдето можно посмотреть статистику? созданные, но не задействованные теги считаются?

Waiting for user's reply
Jackie Roos 12 months ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated 11 months ago 5

Hi

I have a site where the screen saver will activate for a day or so, and then stops activating so there is no screen saver

We originally had the interval at 30 seconds and now it is 5 minutes

If I restart iR3, the scree saver starts working again, but in about a day will stop working.

I am not sure if this is relevant, but this is the same Windows 10 pro PC that iRidium.exe 64bit would not run due to VCOMP.dll was missing: http://support.iridiummobile.net/topics/9768-canot-start-because-vcomp100dll-is-missing/

Running iRidium 32 bit, Windows 10 Pro

Suggestions please? This is rather urgent as the client is not happy.

Thanks

Jackie Roos 12 months ago in Applications / i3 Pro 0

When adding composite items to the gallery

we get the following question

Can this please be changed

- Instead of a warning, a question

- options should be yes and no, not ok and cancel

In the current format it is confusing.