Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

+1
Answered
Андрей Курников 9 months ago in Server Solutions • updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 9 months ago 3

Добрый день. Подскажите пожалуйста, как можно отправить команду с панели на сервер. Или запустить серверную функцию( например обращение к БД ). Сейчас получилось только через изменение серверного тега на клиенте и обработке его на сервере.

+1
Jackie Roos 10 months ago in Server Solutions 0

Me:

We can save data into the sql database
We can trend/graph this data
We can send an email
Can I send a report of this data to a printer so it is printed on paper?
For this job in particular they want to be able to print the current state of all the lights.

iRidium:

...you can save the data in the CSV file. Then open it in Excel and print.
You can also collect information from the database, making for example the XML file and send it to some external service to print. Again you may do it through the scripts.

Me:
Can you please give me a sample project with saving data to a csv file.

iRidium:

to save a CSV file you can only via a web interface of server.

Me:

can I get an example of the second option please - what external service do you recommend?

iRidium:

I am not aware of similar resources, but perhaps such a service can be made locally.

Please add a feature to allow printing of data collected on the server to allow automated reporting of data

+1
Waiting for user's reply
Erik van den Brink 10 months ago in Server Solutions / Linux Server • updated by Leandro Augusto 8 months ago 10

Hello,

I wanted to run the iridium server software on a HP ProLiant ML350 Server.

When i installed the software and wanted it to run i get the next error

I think the error is in the eth0 interface because this interface is not known by the server as it's called by default: enp3s0.

How can i rename this interface to eth0 or is there another way to solve this problem?

+1
Completed
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 11 months ago in Server Solutions • updated by Oksana (expert) 2 months ago 3

Hi,

Please make the integration with the kBerry from WEINZIERL with iRidium Server a.s.a.p.

Our installers want it as a low-cost (but high-powered) solution for KNX-installations.

Thanks

Theo

Answer
Oksana (expert) 2 months ago

Hello Theo,

You can check it from Server 1.1.1

+1
Under review
George Petrov 12 months ago in Server Solutions / Linux Server • updated by Oksana (expert) 11 months ago 2

Platform: Raspberry Pi 2 Model B

iRidium Server: 1.0.1.8140

Web-panel: v1.0.0.18

+1
Under review
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 12 months ago in Server Solutions / Windows Server • updated by Oksana (expert) 11 months ago 1

Hi,

When installing a new setup, and the iridium Server is running in the background, this error is showed:

Please stop iridium Server.exe automatically when installer is installing new setup.

Thanks

Theo

Answer
Oksana (expert) 11 months ago

Hello Theo,

This is beta functional and we will improve it. Thank you for your opinion.

+1
Answered
Дмитрий Марков 1 year ago in Server Solutions / Linux Server • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 11

Добрый день!

Напишите пожалуйста пример работы с портами USB и/или GPIO в RPi2.

1. Есть переходник USB - RS485. Необходим мануал, как можно отправлять команды в шину 485 через порт USB в RPi-2.

2. Необходим пример отправки команд через последовательный порт, через контакты GPIO.

+1
Answered
Jackie Roos 1 year ago in Server Solutions / OnBox Server • updated by Oksana (expert) 11 months ago 10

Hi

How can I check the onbox is working?

I cannot browse into it

I cannot find a reset button on it

I cannot find it in tranfser (raised separate private ticket for that)

I can ping it

But how do I know if it is working???

Answer
Oksana (expert) 11 months ago

Hello Jackie,

I cannot browse into it

What IP address do you use? http://IP_onBox:8888 Try with it, else not.

Did you wait 5 minutes after start onBox for generating sertificate?

+1
Completed
Alessandro Munari 1 year ago in Server Solutions / Windows Server • updated by Oksana (expert) 2 months ago 3

Hi team,

something is missing now is a scheduler and a data logger. I'm coming from industrial controllers and the very first thing that a noticed is the lack of the scheduler and the datalogger. That are very useful when you do automation projects that use timers, and in project where you whant to store some variabiles for example for energy consumption metering. I know that you are planning to do that, but put on top of your priorities in your first version of the official release.

Thanks and regards

Alexandre Jacob - Home heaven 2 weeks ago in Server Solutions • updated 6 days ago 8

Dear all,

I'm working on a prject in order to intergrate Iridium server with a house automation box.

All the commands for this box are like this :

http://ip:port/core/api/jeeApi.php?apikey=3mp8DMSfVyrjHEtvrQTb&type=cmd&id=XY

XY is an exclusive command. For example for the heating in the kitchen :

XY = 90 fot the heating

XY = 89 for the OFF status

The feedback is

http://ip:port//core/api/jeeApi.php?apikey=3mp8DMSfVyrjHEtvrQTb&type=cmd&id=76

I want to create some groups and define the two last digits later (in the web interface "value").

Do you think it's possible.

The driver is well created and define in the server. All the commands are working separately.

And how can I create an automatic feedback to receive the value every minutes?

Thanks in advance

Feedback