Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users.

iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

We have moved our support service to a new technical support system. Since 17.01.2022, we have disabled the ability to create appeals through the userecho personal account. Now all requests are processed via mail to support@iridi.com .

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day.

Answered

Обратная связь кнопок

Алекс 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 7 years ago 2

Добрый день.

Могу -ли я получая от моего контроллера 8 битное слово по ModBus преобразовать его в 8 шт 1-но битных обратных связей для 8 кнопок. Если да то где я могу ознакомиться с подобным примером или статьей. Я не использую сервер, а на прямую отправляю данные на свой контроллер по ModBus.

Cannot add a states with +

Jackie Roos 8 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated 8 years ago 0

My button has one state, now I want to add another with the +, but in 1.0.6 this is greyed out

Now I have to do this in two steps instead of one, which is really annoying

- click in the drop down

- check the box

please put the + back so it's behaviour enables the other possible states.

thanks

Answered

Disable orientation

Sorbodoekje 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 8 years ago 1

I am creating an app, which will be used in portrait mode, to control lights, climate, etc. It can also show some camera pictures. I want to be able to view the camera pictures in both landscape and portrait mode. Is this possible? Without affecting the other pages. And if so, how?

Not a bug

Feedback wrong assign

ai-systems@bk ru 8 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 2

When drag and drop command to item - no feedback options.

Image 14962

But when you press ok. Feedback is appears in item. BUT! Not to tag.

Its feedback to channel.

Image 14963

After that drag and drop works ok...

Check box appears in dialog window.

And no abnormal feedbacks in items.

Until i copy something or work with items.

Changin states, moving, etc.

Answered

при переводе проекта с 2 на 3

Александр Агеев 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated 8 years ago 4

как узнать количество тегов для выбора правильной лицензии? гдето можно посмотреть статистику? созданные, но не задействованные теги считаются?

Completed

Select Drivers to make into Server Project instead of all drivers

Jackie Roos 8 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated by Oksana (expert) 7 years ago 2

Hi

When making a server project from a panel project, please add the ability to select which drivers are made into a server project, as is is not always the case that all drivers will be in the server project

Answer
Oksana (expert) 7 years ago

Hello Jackie,

You can check it from Studio1.1.1

Answered

Multiple screen layouts

Sorbodoekje 8 years ago in Applications updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 8 years ago 3

Is it possible to host multilple sized devices in one project?

Currently I am designing a project, which must run on iPad Retina and on iPhone 6 Plus. As you may be aware of, these devices have a different resolution, which cannot be solved by changing to full size scale type in the project settings.

My idea was to, create a project with one page and continue with popups, for each different device.

Waiting for user's reply

screensaver stops activating after a day

Jackie Roos 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated 8 years ago 5

Hi

I have a site where the screen saver will activate for a day or so, and then stops activating so there is no screen saver

We originally had the interval at 30 seconds and now it is 5 minutes

If I restart iR3, the scree saver starts working again, but in about a day will stop working.

I am not sure if this is relevant, but this is the same Windows 10 pro PC that iRidium.exe 64bit would not run due to VCOMP.dll was missing: http://support.iridiummobile.net/topics/9768-canot-start-because-vcomp100dll-is-missing/

Running iRidium 32 bit, Windows 10 Pro

Suggestions please? This is rather urgent as the client is not happy.

Thanks