Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

Not a bug
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 1

Hi,

Look to the system-menu in i3 Pro client.

In every screen there is the option "Save & Exit", but not in the screen "Device".

Please add the option "Save & Exit" in the screen Device.

Thanks

Theo

Answer
Oksana (expert) 1 year ago

Hello Theo,

It is normal screen. In section "Device" you can have more than one Devices, but you can want to change settings only one devices.

Please, use button "Save" and Back.

Voting
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 1

Hi,

Please add the option "Show System Menu" in the i3 Pro menu (recalled by swiping from left to right). This would be very convenient for users that are not able to press 8 seconds somewhere in the screen to recall the 'old' System Menu.

Thanks

Theo

Voting

Hi,

please add the option "Exit" in the i3 Pro menu, (the menu that's recalled by swiping from left to right).

This is very convenient for Windows Touch PC users: they don't have to use the keyboard (Alt-F4) or other difficult options to close the i3 Pro client.

Thanks

Theo

Voting
TuomoHautala 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 12 months ago 6

Is it possible to create range slider in iridium like this?

Voting
Jackie Roos 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 12 months ago 1

Hi

Latitude and Longitude are available on Windows with location turned on

The system tokens Latitude and Longitude do not return a value in Windows 10.

It works fine on iOs and Android (could not test on Mac)

Please fix for Windows or Tell me what I need to do to get it to work.

Thanks

Under review
Эмиль Боев 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 12 months ago 1

Когда уходит в Background, не работает (на iOs):

IR.AddListener(IR.EVENT_APP_ENTER_BACKGROUND, 0, function()
{
   IR.SetVariable("System.Display.Bright", 100);
});

Вот проект: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx6itQ-yLov8eWJjaUt4Qm9mZDQ/view?usp=sharing

Вот видео: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/GBBN/BUBsBVZLF

Completed
Ekaterina (head of support) 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 10 months ago 3

It would be very useful to have a possibility to paste the text in Edit-Box Item. For example when you authorize in Windows client and need to insert an authorisation email

Answer
Oksana (expert) 10 months ago

Hello,

Paste to EditBox has been implemented from i3 pro 1.0.5

Answered
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 12 months ago 2

Hi,

Download the i3 Pro app.

Download the project "How it works"

Look (and correct) the next screens:

On the mainpage, the button "www.iRidiumMobile.net" is not working (doesn't open the website)

When opening the button "Tranfser", version 2.0 is displayed

When opening the button "Studio", a screenshot of 2.0 is displayed.

And so on, and so on.

To be short: update the complete i3 Pro to the current situation, without old screenshots, not working URL's, etc.

Answer
Oksana (expert) 12 months ago

Hello Theo,

Yes, we know about this. We will plan to fix this in release version.

P.S.

www.iRidiumMobile.net" is not working (doesn't open the website)

Unfortunately, but this is requirement of Apple for our app.

Under review
Евгений Лешкив 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 2

Some trouble.

When rotating element that is fully on the page everything is ok.

When trying to rotate element that is partially over the screen only visible part is rotating.

Completed
Dmitrii P 2 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 3
Сначало ругается -> потом конектится -> и исчезает.

Красная надпись должна появлятся по факту (нет локальной -> поищем серверную -> нет сервера/свободных лицензий/проблеммы и тд...), а не при старте.
Answer
Oksana (expert) 1 year ago

Здравствуйте,

Сейчас сделали 10 секундную задержку после загрузки проекта (1.0.0.6309). Должно хватить для подключения, даже если связь плохая.