Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

+4
Voting
Ekaterina (head of support) 1 year ago in Products / AMX • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 2

In the panel settings, in the "Sound" tab - give a possibility to turn off the standard AMX sound - "Beep", but not to turn off the sound on the whole. Otherwise, it is required to create an empty sound file and assign it to each button. Besides, the standard "Beep" sound is impossible to substitute on bargraph buttons. It annoys the clients (с)

+4
Voting
mavlb 2 years ago in Products / Other drivers • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 3 months ago 7
How to read STRING from memory using EPSNET and visible in GUI?
in TECOMAT:
VAR_GLOBAL
text1 AT% R40000: STRING[10];
END_VAR;
+4
Completed
rocfusion 2 years ago in Products / AV & Custom Systems • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 2
Hi,

It would be great if SSL support could be added to the TCP driver. Adding the SSL handshaking into the driver would make it easier to script custom driver.

Thanks,

Roger
Answer
Oksana (expert) 1 year ago

Hello,
It has been fixed from i3 pro 1.0.0.7903 (beta)

+4
Completed
srock 2 years ago in Products / Other drivers • updated by Oksana (expert) 4 months ago 10
Has anyone had experience integrating BACnet into iRidium? Are there any developers in the community that would be able to provide such a driver? This would provide a sound means of integration between building HVAC systems, lighting systems, security and AV.
Answer
Oksana (expert) 4 months ago

Hello!

You can check it from Setup 1.1.1

+3
Completed
Wouter Verbeeck 1 year ago in Products / Other drivers • updated by Oksana (expert) 6 months ago 5

At this moment, according to the wiki, the module DMV01 is not present.

Please add it to the basic modules.

Answer
Oksana (expert) 6 months ago

It's added in Setup 1.0.9.431

+3
Completed
Евгений Лешкив 1 year ago in Products / Other drivers • updated by Romain LE CAN 5 months ago 34

Выглядит оч круто, но нужны продвинутые знания в программировании - уверен ваша команда программистов справится.

В сочетании с сервером составит огромную конкуренцию термостатам KNX.

Есть API и полная документация.

Я не считаю себя крутым программером, но готов поучаствовать в создании драйвера.

Что скажете?

+2
Martin Lang 4 weeks ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro 0

Hi,

ALL the new HDL Wireless devices have also a 4channel drycontact input. When an input is changed, the modules automatically send out a "Dry contact broadcast message". But iRidium does not recognize these messages. So you have to repeatly request the status of each channel on every wireless device over and over again. Please include the broadcast message datagram into iRidium PRO as soon es possible, so iRidium can react directly to an input change. And also decreasing the bus traffic!

I attached a screen shot. I have a status request for channel1 and channel2 running every 10 seconds. When the status changes, you see that the module automatically send out a broadcast of each channel that is changed (Line 39 and 51). In this case channel2 changed from closed to open and back again to closed.

So, iRidium has to process the OP-Code 15D0 correctly!

Best regards,

Martin Lang - MEB Austria

+2
ai-systems@bk.ru 8 months ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro 0

Add the scan by subnet and id.

In BUS Pro software we have a "fast" scan. Shows not all devices in big installations.

And precise scanning by id.

Iridium have only fast scan with time limit.

And it find devices with id 6 then 2 then 9 or something.

Please add scan by device id please.

+2
Voting
Vuong Xuan Phuc 12 months ago in Products • updated by Oksana (expert) 12 months ago 2

Hello.

I have a Amazon echo. It can control everything by voice. It very nice. I want use it to control my device. But I don't known how to get code from Amazon Echo. It use Amazon cloud. thanks

+2
Not a bug
Erik van den Brink 1 year ago in Products / Other drivers • updated by Oksana (expert) 12 months ago 4

Hello,

i was testing the new SIP video script and i've found a problem.

the problem is that when i've an active SIP call from the intercom to an iridium client and i'm calling that same iridium client with a second SIP device then the iridium client is automaticly accepting this second call and then you got a threeway conversation. I think it should give an message that the SIP client is busy/occupied and that the call is being cancelled or forwarded.

the setup i'm using:

- SIP server --> Fritzbox 7340

- Comelit intercom --> Ikall / 316 H264

the project im using : SIP_video_comelitV3.irpz