Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users.

iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

We have moved our support service to a new technical support system. Since 17.01.2022, we have disabled the ability to create appeals through the userecho personal account. Now all requests are processed via mail to support@iridi.com .

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day.

Waiting for user's reply

Scanning the HDL buspro network and recognition of the wired devices behind the wireless gateway HDL-MBUS/GWRF.40

Renato Habek - PRO-AIT d o o. 7 years ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro updated by Tatiana Kiselyova (expert) 7 years ago 3

Hi, it looks like iRidium scanner does not recognize correctly HDL buspro wired devices when they are connected behind the wireless gateway MBUS/GWRF.40

Whole network is wireless and one floor heating module is connected to the wireless network through the MBUS/GWRF.40 gateway. When scanned, it shows just as an HDL buspro device without any property except the ID. Is that something that can be resolved in any future versions?

Answered

Control Z-Wave equipment

Johan R 7 years ago in Products updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 7 years ago 1

Hello everybody,

I'd like to know if it is possible to control directly Z-Wave equipement by connecting USB key Z-Wave stick on UMC Server ? Without an other controller such as Vera, Razberry, ...

Thanks for your answer

Answered

HTTP-stream(audio) in i3pro

HDL Belarus 7 years ago in Products / AV & Custom Systems updated by Tatiana Kiselyova (expert) 7 years ago 1

Hello, 
Does anyone know if i3pro able to play audiostream? Or it works only with files from gallery?

And one more question. Is it possible to start sound capture from device microphone?
Thank you! 

Fixed

[KNX] 2 bits feedback not work

Francesco Zangara 7 years ago in Products / KNX updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 6 years ago 31

On my project have 10 presence sensors KNX. I need to force it with 2bits switch control and show the actual status.

I insert a command and a feedback on knx ip router driver (i not try with baos). Command work fine, but feedback not change when i send the command from iRidium or another device on KNX (for example an pushbutton).

Studio version 1.1.8.19555

Server version 1.1.9.12956

Возможна ли отправка данных типа Serial на устройство Crestron

Vaclav Alexco 7 years ago in Products / Other drivers updated by Andrey S 7 years ago 3

Доброго времени суток.

Имеется процессор Crestron и клиент iRidium i3 pro.

При нажатии кнопки на клиенте появляется EditBox и клавиатура ОС устройства. После ввода символов с клавиатуры и нажатия Enter необходимо отправить введенные данные из EditBox на процессор Crestron и записать их в строковую переменную (Serial).

Для этого, во вкладке Programming для элемента EditBox в макросе слушателя нажатия Enter я добавляю действие на отправку токена на драйвер крестрон. На этом этапе выясняется, что я могу использовать только цифровые и аналоговые джоины для отправки на процессор.

Image 20721

Как я могу реализовать данный функционал с использованием нативной клавиатуры, кроме как создав отдельный попап с клавиатурой и цифровыми джоинами для каждой кнопки?

Заранее благодарю за уделенное время.

Dynalite Driver

Ofer Peleg 7 years ago in Products / Other drivers 0

Hi,

What is the status of the 2 way communication Driver for Dynalite?

It seems that the company that developed the V2.2 Dynalite driver is not answering my Emails?

Any one got the driver?

Answered

ModBUS работа с битами.

Кирилл 7 years ago in Products / Modbus updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 7 years ago 4

Добрый день. Такая проблема. Есть регистр 16405 и 16406 в них содержатся два значения Hi и Lo. Хотелось бы получить время из Unix Time. В читабельном формате. Я так понимаю, чтобы осуществить данную задачу необходимо писать скрипт в JavaScript?

Answered

Connecting i3Lite to the Crestron connection

Vladimir Bykov 7 years ago in Products / Other drivers updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 7 years ago 16

Hi! 

I'm trying to connect i3Lite to the Crestron controller.
But there no connection and crestron error message in the log.
Please, tell what is wrong in my settings.

Image 20541

Image 20542

Waiting for user's reply

Yahoo weather

Tubi Alvarez 7 years ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 7 years ago 4

Hello, I am using the yahoo weather program, when I use it, that program only works without problems, but when I enter it into another program, it does not work, does anyone help me?

Waiting for user's reply

Fibaro external acess

Luana 7 years ago in Products / Other drivers updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 7 years ago 1

I have a project currently working fine internally for the automation of my store, but I want to control it externally too. The project uses a Fibaro and a Global cache driver.

Does the server manage the external acess that I need?

How can I configure that so I can acess the automation even when I'm not at the wi-fi of the store?