Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users.

iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

We have moved our support service to a new technical support system. Since 17.01.2022, we have disabled the ability to create appeals through the userecho personal account. Now all requests are processed via mail to support@iridi.com .

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day.

+2
Answered

Problem with audio for windows with new SIP driver commands and feedbacks in studio

Erik van den Brink 8 years ago in Products / Other drivers updated by Руслан Гайсин 7 years ago 29

There are some new SIP driver commands and feedbacks added in the new studio software.

I now got a problem with the audio connection to windows where this worked good in the older 2.2 software.

Is there some demoproject or manual where this new commands and feedbacks are explained?

Answer

Hello

Please use this project. Here you can turn on different options to increase sound quality. (open the sound settings when calling or before, in driver settings)

Please upgrade all iRIdium components to the latest version from our web site.

More information about sound quality settings you can find here: http://dev.iridiummobile.net/SIP-telephony/en

+2
Voting

iRidium and АМХ TP4: Range Time Up / Range Time Down

Ekaterina (head of support) 8 years ago in Products / AMX updated by anonymous 8 years ago 2

In the bargraph button mode the "Range Time Up" and "Range Time Down" properties do not work. It does not allow you to detect the delay for sending the value when moving the slider. (c)

+2
Under review

iRidium and АМХ TP4: ^BMF и ^BSP

Ekaterina (head of support) 8 years ago in Products / AMX updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 1

Fix errors in the ^BMF and ^BSP commands for the part of keys which define the button position and size. The rest keys were not tested. But is is possible they also do not work. (c)

+2
Voting

iRidium and АМХ TP4: HOLD in IRLB Library

Ekaterina (head of support) 8 years ago in Products / AMX updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 1

Add the possibility to use active items (button, bargraph, etc., buttons with HOLD) in IRLB_ library. It is really needed! (c)

There is also an event - HOLD_END which has to be described in the list of IRLB commands.

+2
Voting

i2control, iOs, bluetooth audio spekaer, SIP call

Эмиль Боев 8 years ago in Products / Other drivers updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 2

Whe iOs device paired with bluetooth speaker (not a handset!), than all sounds going through this speaker.

All sound from i2control app coming through bluetooth-speaker too.

But, when one trying to make a SIP call inside of i2control, voice (inside of call) going out from device speaker, not a bluetooth speaker.

Please, add an programmatic (or config option) to tune this feature: pass a voice through device's spekarer or attached bluetooth speaker.

+1
Voting

драйвер Modbus TCP/RTU/ASCII

Борис Фридман 7 years ago in Products / Modbus updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 7 years ago 1

У меня возник вопрос по драйверу Modbus TCP.

Я взялся написать модуль и сканер для российской компании, производящей оборудование DALI. В том числе шлюз на TCP/RTU.

В процессе выяснилось, что их оборудование работает нестандартно, периодически выпадая в глухую ошибку при циклическом опросе регистров.

Пообщался с разработчиками шлюза и выяснил причину такого поведения.

Суть проблемы в том, что команды из Modbus напрямую пробрасываются в шину DALI. Шина намного медленнее, чем Modbus TCP и в результате ответ от устройств приходит максимум за 2 секунды. При этом шлюз выдаёт ошибку, если процедура Poll не дождавшись ответа от устройства начинает опрашивать другие регистры.

Если я опрашиваю один регистр с единственного подключенного устройства в шине DALI, то стандартный драйвер работает без проблем. Если же я добавляю хотя бы ещё один регистр - шлюз уходит в ошибку и перестаёт выдавать какие-либо данные.

Можно сделать клон драйвера Modbus TCP с управляемым циклическим опросом регистров Варианты:
          - с ожиданием ответа от регистра в процессе опроса (параметр у драйвера ???)
          - с регулируемой паузой между опросами регистров (параметр у драйвера)
          - программно исключать из цикла опроса регистры (параметр в Feedback)... Это даст возможность создать статический список фидбэков и на лету включать/отключать

+1
Waiting for user's reply

Clipsal feedback parameters from Measurement application

Evgeny 7 years ago in Products / Other drivers updated 7 years ago 3

Hi

How do feedback parameters in Studio ("Group", "Command", "Parameter" and "ParamArg") relate to arguments of channel measurement data ("Device ID", "Channel", "Units")? Can I get temperature data ("MSB", "LSB") without using scripts?

Image 18835

C-Bus Application Messages & Behaviour.pdf

+1
Answered

Is there any Sony Bravia IP Control example panel?

Rodrigo M. 7 years ago in Products / AV & Custom Systems updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 5 years ago 2

Is there any Sony Bravia IP Control example panel?

+1
Answered

PLease include the lastest HDL Wireless devices in iRidium 3.x

Martin Lang 7 years ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro updated 7 years ago 8

hi,

please include the latest HDL wireless components correctly

into iRidium 3.x

for example there are new "1channel relais", "2channel relais", "1channel curtain control" out

with changed id-codes depending on a new firmware in these modules. iRidium doesn't recognize

them correctly.

also, all these new HDL wireless devices have 4-dry-contact inputs.these should be also included

directly into each device. otherwise we allways have to write additional devices and give them the same subnetid/deviceid, thats bad.

also the outdoor microwave/lux/humidity/temperature sensor is not recognized corrects, along with the wireless dlp panels! they have inbuild dimmer support.

and last big question, is it possible to clone/copy a self created hdl-device after setting it up with all the commands and feedback-channels needed? i can't see this option in the list?

thx!

martin lang

+1
Answered

2n helios ip

Khurram Masud 7 years ago in Products / Other drivers updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 7 years ago 2

Hi,

I am interested in adding 2N Helios ip door intercom to my project. I have no idea where to start, anybody can help me with that. I have tried using SIP intercom but that is not working for me. Any suggestions please,

Thanks