Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

Not a bug
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 1 year ago in Applications / Web-interface • updated by Oksana (expert) 10 months ago 1

Hi,

when opening networkparameters UMC server in IE, this is the result:

When opening in Google Chrome, this is the result:

Please fix this, so it is readable in IE also.

Thanks

Theo

Answer
Oksana (expert) 10 months ago

Hello Theo,

Sorry, but we recommend to use Chrome.

It would be great to have an export feature that would extract all of the button names and create a JS file like the following.

IR.AddListener(IR.EVENT_ITEM_PRESS, IR.GetItem("PG-Standby").GetItem("BtnStart"), function () {

});
IR.AddListener(IR.EVENT_ITEM_PRESS, IR.GetItem("PG-Logo").GetItem("BtnStart"), function () {
});

IR.AddListener(IR.EVENT_ITEM_PRESS, IR.GetItem("PP-SysOn").GetItem("BtnSysOn"), function () {

});

IR.AddListener(IR.EVENT_ITEM_PRESS, IR.GetItem("PP-SysOn").GetItem("BtnClose"), function () {

});

IR.AddListener(IR.EVENT_ITEM_PRESS, IR.GetItem("PG-Main").GetItem("BtnSysOff"), function () {

});
Not a bug
Damian Hartin 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 1 year ago 13

I have a project that I'm using your sample drag and drop logic to load a dynamic image.

i.e. Three source camera static images and one target. Drag the source to the target and then I change the Image property of the target to the name of the dynamic image.

Works fine in emulator mode, but when deployed to an iPad it doesn't.

If I change the Image value from the name of the dynamic image to the actual URI of the dynamic image- I can get it to work, but it doesn't look like it's applying the same parameters as the video feed is a poorer quality..

Should this be happening?? (working in emulator and not on the iPad) and if I need to pass the URI, what is the syntax to get all the settings the same?

Not a bug
Damian Hartin 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 3

Had seen an earlier post about the changing of these event types and a recent fix for the latest iRidium Studio build..

When running in emulator I see event type 12 on button release, when the project is run on an iPad (via the cloud deployment) I see event 14 being fired !!!

Is this correct ??

Answer
Oksana (expert) 1 year ago

Hello Damian,

You should use "i3 pro" last version (1.0.5) on both device. Please, update version on your iPad.

Ability to change the effects for all popup simultaneously. For example to change their timings

Not a bug
Mike Slattery 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 10 months ago 4

I recently added a new PC running windows 10 and have to run iRidium Studio as Administrator. When I add an object button with two states, I cannot get Text to show on the button in the GUI designer. It seems to be fine if I add the button without the graphics and then add the text with two separate graphic states.

Hi,

it's possible now to drag & drop multiple feedbacks to an item, but this is still not possible with Commands...

So:

- Select an item

- Select 2 or more Commands in the Project Device Tree

- Drag & drop these xx Commands to the item

- Choose the function (on pres/etc)

- Ready

Thanks

Theo

Waiting for user's reply
Андрей Курников 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 1 year ago 7

На серверном проекте создан

channel: current_source
tag: current_source
В клиетском скрипте:

1) Подписываемся на:
IR.SubscribeTagChange("Drivers.iRidium Server.current_source");

2) На нажатие кнопки меняем состояние current_cannel:
IR.AddListener(IR.EVENT_ITEM_PRESS.....
{
IR.SetVariable("Drivers.iRidium Server.current_source","что-то");
}

3) IR.SetGlobalListener(IR.EVENT_GLOBAL_TAG_CHANGE, function(name, value)

{

if ( name.indexOf('current_source')!=-1 ) {
IR.GetItem("Page 1").GetItem("ltem 1").GetState(0).Text = value;
}

}

В итоге на сервере current_source изменяется но результат выводится только на текущей панели. На второй автоматически не выводится.

Каким образом можно синхронизировать панели?

Not a bug
oggi katic 1 year ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 1

Hi there..

I got this error when i try to put codeset to Global Cache driver..

Its the newest version of Stuide i run

can somebody help ?

Answer
Oksana (expert) 1 year ago

Hello Oggi,

We have Studio 1.0.5.18827 from last Setup 1.0.5 and we can't repeat. Lately Global Cache Cloud (server) was not available, but now it must be ok.

Please, try again or reinstall Setup

Answered
Андрей Курников 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 8 months ago 3

Добрый день. Есть ли какая нибудь возможность выравнивать созданные через js объекты по оси Z (z-order).

Спасибо.