i3 Liteprivate forum for beta-testers
Currently only floors and rooms can be added to main page. Please give us ability to add Categories like cameras, AV, Climate, Security etc to main page.
When an iRidium lite server is activated, and is known in iRidium lite, it's possible that i3 lite server changed his IP-address (after reboot, after installing new router, etc).
Then, when the server is found in i3 lite, and 'activated', it's not possible to de-activate the server.
Please make this possible.
I'm trying to setup my iridium gate to work with i3lite and Domintell.
Once the gate is setup for use, do I need to install the homekit module?
If yes, what homekit code do I need to use?
I seem to have trouble getting it started
Just ran some testing on i3 lite with Iphone7 again. Domintell system with 2x DBIR01 relay, 1x button(1x), 1x button (6x), dimmer module, shutter module (latest 2 are not tested today)
Clean install of i3lite, new project created. No server
When creating the very basics interface, I'm organising my home.
So far the following things I find an issue:
- When I choose from 'template' house, I can't insert more than 1 bathroom, as there is already one listed on the second floor. I understand this is the case for other rooms as well. To fix this, I have to add a different room, change the name and change the icon.
- Once I inserted some rooms, I would like to organise them. Make a different order. This does not seem to be possible.
- I cant't find an Icon suitable for a basement (minus 1 for example?)
- After scanning with Domintell Scanner, I get the names of the different relays on the DBIR01 from the Domintell system (seems to work fine, I'll change in other post concerning the relay names.
- After assigning relay widgets to rooms, I try controlling the relays with the widgets. As stated in another post, the relays can not be switched. However, when i change a relay by domintell switch or with programming interface (Domintell), I do receive the feedback from the relay's status. However, this doesn't work in the system configuration section.
I hope this gives you some ideas.
We really look forward to working with the i3lite app and Domintell as we have more projects pending.
Installer can (has to) create project on tablet, and save in the cloud.
Why he need his iRidium account (on a PC) to attach a license to this project?
Why he can not select an already paid license (of trial), and attach this license to the created project?
Or is this already 'in plans' to develop this integration?
I have like 20 sensors, but i cant scroll down in the list
there are multiple preset names, but i can't scroll down
i can drag down but i cant scroll down, i think that is a problem
Customer support service by UserEcho