Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

Answered
VPS Jarryd 11 months ago in Server Solutions / OnBox Server • updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 11 months ago 2

where i can set the gateway adress of onbox server?

when i started in factory mode i could connect en see it appear in iridium transfer V3

but when i change it to static ip like explained in the documentation file then it doenst appear

anymore in the transfer list when i search.

this is what i tryed now setting up the gateway , hoping i can see it again appear:

# Configure Loopback

auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet static
address 192.168.0.103
netmask 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.0.1
auto usb0
iface usb0 inet static
address 192.168.42.1

netmask 255.255.255.0

Answer

solved thanks to Theo,

Seems Gateway has to be writen without Big G! so for other users

adress : 192.168.0.xxx

netmask: 255.255.255.0

gateway: 192.168.0.1

Not a bug
Francesco Zangara 11 months ago in Server Solutions • updated 3 months ago 19

On i2 i do a custom udp driver for connect an our gateway.

the driver send packet to gateway in singlecast (from 192.168.0.100 to 192.168.0.150).

the gateway send packet to client in broadcast (from 192.168.0.150 to 192.168.0.255).

on i3 this driver can send packet from server to gateway, but it not receive packet from gateway.

i try set multicast options on driver, but it not work.

more, i try configure gateway for send packet directly on server ip, but i not see it on server (i use EVENT_RECEIVE_TEXT event).

Fixed
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 11 months ago in Server Solutions / UMC Server • updated by Oksana (expert) 5 months ago 1

Hi,

When setting the time and date in UMC Server (in Google Chrome, because IE is not working), this is the result:

After rebooting the UMC-server (with the option 'Restart server'), the time is this:

So, there are 2 problems: the Time-zone is not saved, and the hours are not saved.

Please corrrect this; without a working time we never can use the clocks & timers in iRidium Server!

Thanks

Theo

Answer
Oksana (expert) 5 months ago

Hello Theo,

You can test it with UMC Server 1.0.11

Under review
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 12 months ago in Server Solutions / UMC Server • updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 11 months ago 3

Hi,

We discovered the default name of UMC KNX server is: UMKA-C2(Server).

Can we change this name in Webinterface?

If not, why not?

Can we change this name with Putty?

If yes, how?

Thanks

Theo

Answered
ai-systems@bk.ru 12 months ago in Server Solutions / Windows Server • updated by михаил кручинин 11 months ago 8

Why it is happend?

And i can not open 1.0.4 client project in 1.0.5.

Completed
Lukas Korsakas 12 months ago in Server Solutions / LogicMachine Server • updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 12 months ago 1

is it possible to control DALI directly, with iridium server running on LM4?

Jackie Roos 12 months ago in Server Solutions 0

As explained by Dmitry:

When the server starts it starts on the first available interface; i
e if in Transfer there is more than one network interface, Server always starts on the first:

Both networks must be ticked for transfer to find server - for the search panels Transfer is using the UDP Protocol, a broadcast connection.

To transfer to server we need to untick the virtual interface because for loading a project, because Transfer uses the TCP Protocol for which you need to specify one specific network interface.

Can we please get the option in the Server Web interface to specify the search and transfer network interfaces the same as we can in Transfer.

Fixed
Андрей Курников 1 year ago in Server Solutions / Windows Server • updated by Vladimir Chernov 4 months ago 7

Добрый день. При перезаливке серверного проекта или его перезапуске удаляется созданная собственная БД. Это зависит от типа лицензии? Используется trial.

Спасибо.

Answer
Vladimir Chernov 4 months ago

Здравствуйте, Андрей! Мы сделали так, чтобы пользовательская база сохранялась при перезаливке нового проекта. Обновите, пожалуйста, сервер до последней версии (1.1.2). и измените скрипт обращения к базе, как было написано ранее.

mybase.Open('Test.db', true)
где mybase - переменная 
'Test.db' - имя базы
База хранится в каталоге документов iRidium pro documents/Server/DataBase/UserDB/<ИмяБазы>

Waiting for user's reply
Alex2000 1 year ago in Server Solutions / Windows Server • updated by Oksana (expert) 12 months ago 1

Hello,

I'm testing I3 pro functionality (in trial mode) and found that server looses connection to KNX Baos after a week or so. It says in the log:

"Time of waiting for connection is over!

License of controlled device is not found!"

When this happens - rebooting of PC or Iridium Server doesn't solve the problem. The only way to fix this - is full cleanup (Uninstall application and deleting User docs manually) and Reinstalling of I3 pro software from scratch.

First time when it happenned I thought it was random corruption. So one week ago I reinstalled i3 pro software.

But yesterday it happened again. Server couldn't connect to the Baos!

If i upload the project to the panel without server - it works properly communicating with baos directly. So the problem not in Baos definetely. Baos is working.

Another problem:

During installing of application I point that server should start automatically after PC reboot. But in fact this never happens. I always have to start the server manually.

P.S. I run the server on Intel NUC6I3SYK.

Waiting for user's reply
Martin Lang 1 year ago in Server Solutions / Linux Server • updated 12 months ago 6

Hi, when using a new Linux installation for iRidium 3 Server, what Linux Distribution do you prefer?

Thx!